Updated on 16 October, 2021
Cold Steel American Lawman can be called an all-around great survival knife. It is made with high quality materials and it performs with the same confidence you would find from any high-quality pocket knife. The Cold Steel Company has put a lot of time and money into the development of this product. The benefits of Cold Steel American Lawman are as follows:
* Tough Duty Pocket Knife - The cold steel american lawman is constructed similar to a heavy-duty pocket knife and can withstand the harshest punishment. This is one tough folding knife series which is going to be counted on, even in dire circumstances. It can take a beating and it will always come back. You'll be happy to own one of these for many years.
* Excellent blade length - The blade length on this pocket knife is over two inches long, making it long enough to cut through just about anything. The cold steel american lawman also comes in a mid-length version for those who don't need all of the cutting power, and a large step-down version for the person who likes more control over where their blade ends up. If you are looking for a good knife and you want to be able to handle bigger tools, the cold steel american lawman is the one you're looking for.
* Finger Loops - The cold steel american lawman features a finger loop that allows you to fold your hand into the handle. There's no other way to carry this knife other than by placing your pinky between your thumb and index finger. You'll appreciate the tight fit once you get a hold of the handle and start using it. Some people like to wrap their hand around the handle, but I think that you'll be more comfortable without it. This really adds another feature to this great little pocket clip. It makes opening and closing of the knife so much easier.
* D LC Coating - If you look at the handle of the Cold Steel American Lawman, you'll see that it has a rich red finish that's called DLC coating. This is done on the handle to add strength and durability. While this coating is attractive, it does have its drawbacks. The main drawback is that it will begin to rust after several months of use if it is not properly maintained.
* Pocket Clip - The great thing about this pocket clip is that it is easily removed without causing any damage to the actual knife. This means that you can use your Cold Steel American Lawman in places where a traditional pocket knife would not fit. For example, you could easily use this in your work environment or in your home. It also works well in most situations, even heavy duty ones where you might need to cut through more than just paper. There's also no reason why you should have to take this apart every time you want to use it.
* Sharpening Stone - A lot of people think that using a whet stone while sharpening your Cold Steel American Lawman is absolutely necessary. Nothing could be further from the truth. A whet stone is all it really takes to get that extra edge on your knives. They are also perfect for getting rid of corrosion. While there are many different brands and types of knives out there, the Cold Steel American Lawman is by far one of the best. Since it is so durable and offers such good performance in extreme environments, it's no wonder it is the knife of choice for professionals all over the world.
In conclusion, the Cold Steel American Lawman is truly a remarkable piece of equipment. If you want something with a lot of quality but don't want to spend too much money, the Cold Steel brand is definitely for you. This knife will last for a long time, which means you won't have to worry about buying another one anytime soon. You can easily keep your Cold Steel knives sharp, and once they do, you won't have to worry about having to go and purchase another knife. It is truly a great value!