Microtech knives have been around since the early 1900s, but they didn't become famous until the 1980s. They were originally made by a company called Infidel, who later changed their name to Microtech. The brand has grown into a household name over the years, and now offers a wide range of products, including kitchen utensils, cutlery, tools, and more. This article will help you decide whether to invest in a Microtech knife, and what features to look for in order to make sure you get the best possible deal.
The Microtech Infidel is an extremely popular knife among many different types of people. The reason for this popularity is because of its unique design and high quality materials. This knife has been around since the early 1990s, but it was only recently that it became more widely known.
If you want a knife that will last forever, then the Microtech Infidel is the perfect choice for you. Its blade steel is made from 440C stainless steel, which makes it very durable. In addition, the handle scales are made from G10, making it both lightweight and comfortable to hold. The blade is also sharpened to perfection, ensuring that it cuts through whatever you need to cut without any problems.
You can find the Microtech Infidel online at Knife Depot, where you can purchase it directly from the manufacturer.
The Microtech Infidel Knife has been around since 1996. Since then, it's become one of our most popular knives. Why? Because it's affordable, versatile, and reliable. But did you know that this knife can do more than cut food?
This knife can be used for everything from cutting paper to opening bottles. It's perfect for camping trips, tailgating, and other outdoor activities. And it's made from stainless steel, which makes it durable and corrosion resistant.
But wait, there's more! The Microtech Infidel comes with a lifetime warranty. That means you can use it for years to come. And if anything ever happens to it, we'll replace it free of charge.
So, if you're looking for a dependable knife that does more than cut food, check out the Microtech Infidel today.
If you've ever used a Microtech knife, then you already know how great they are. They have become one of my favorite knives because of their versatility and durability. I use them for everything from cutting vegetables to slicing bread to chopping meat. And now, I'm going to share with you the reasons why I love Microtech so much.
They are lightweight. When you hold a Microtech knife, it feels light in your hand. This makes it easy to handle and maneuver. You won't find any bulky handles on a Microtech knife.
They are durable. A Microtech knife is built to withstand heavy duty tasks. For example, if you drop a Microtech knife onto concrete, it will bounce off without breaking. Because of this, you'll never worry about losing a Microtech knife.
They are versatile. Unlike other knives, Microtech knives work equally well for every task. Whether you want to chop veggies, slice bread, or dice onions, a Microtech knife works perfectly for the job.
They are affordable. Plus, you can buy multiple Microtech knives and keep them organized in your kitchen drawer.
So, if you haven't tried a Microtech knife yet, I highly recommend giving one a try. You'll see why everyone loves them!
Knife care. The first step toward keeping your knife sharp is proper knife care. Follow these tips to ensure your knife stays sharp:
1. Keep your blade clean. Use a damp cloth to wipe down your knife after each use. Don't let food or other debris build up on the blade.
2. Store your knife properly. Make sure your knife is stored upright and away from moisture. This prevents rusting and keeps the blade sharper longer.
3. Sharpen your knife regularly. Every time you sharpen your knife, take note of how well it performs. Then, adjust your technique accordingly.
4. Maintain your knife. After using your knife, wash it off with warm, soapy water. Let it dry completely before storing it.
5. Clean your knife frequently. Wipe down your knife with a damp cloth after cutting meat or vegetables. Be careful not to touch the handle of the knife while cleaning.
6. Replace your knife if necessary. Your knife may become dull over time. Check its edge periodically to determine if it needs replacing.
7. Give your knife a rest. Take breaks between uses to allow your knife to recover from being used. This allows the metal to cool and relax.
8. Handle your knife carefully. Always hold your knife by the handle rather than the blade. Never put the tip of your knife against anything hard, such as glass or ceramic plates.
9. Know where to store your knife. Knife blades tend to break easily. Keep them in a secure place, preferably inside a wooden block or box.
Microtech knives are known for their quality craftsmanship. Their blades are forged from high carbon steel and heat treated to ensure durability. These are also produced by hand in small batches ensuring each blade is truly unique. Each knife features a black G10 handle and a satin finish stainless steel pocket clip. All Microtech knives feature a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing.
Infidel Knives. The Infidel series was created to offer a premium alternative to traditional folding knives. The design allows for a comfortable grip and provides excellent balance. The handles are constructed from aircraft grade aluminum and finished with a durable textured rubberized coating. The blades are crafted from VG-10 stainless steel and feature a drop point style tip. The full tang construction ensures strength and rigidity.
Infidel Knife. The Infidel Knife is a classic fixed blade knife. Its sleek profile makes it suitable for everyday use. The blade is manufactured from VG-10 stainless steel and features a drop point tip. The handle is constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum and finished with a durable textured rubberized coating. A reversible pocket clip keeps the knife secure in its sheath.
3300 Infidel. The 3300 Infidel is a tactical folder. It features a 3.30" blade and a reversible pocket clip. The overall length of the knife is 5.
Informerthe. Informerthe is a compact utility knife. It features a 2.25" blade and a reversible pocket clip. The blade is manufactured from VG-10 stainless steel and features a drop point tip.