- Bushcraft Fixed Blade: The M4 by LionSTEEL is designed as an all-around fixed blade knife for bushcrafting, wilderness survival, camping, outdoor cooking, and any other chores you can throw at it.
- EDC Friendly: Double Stitched leather sheath with snap enclosure ensures safe and convenient carry while looking sharp in your bag or on your belt. Lanyard hole in handle for paracord and bead additions.
- Ergonomic Handle: Wooden, Micarta, G10 options for personalized fit, the handles of the M4 can be used comfortably in both the forward and reverse grips, in left or right handed use. Like an Italian leather driving glove, they just fit your hand
- Thick M390 Blade: .159 inch blade thickness, 3.74 inch blade length provide a robust and formidable cutting surface that will stand up to constant and frequent use. M390 retains edge even against daily dicing use.
- Italian Craftsmanship: Made in Italy by world class knife makers, LoinSTEEL is the incomparable combination of harmony of forms and functionality of use. Highest quality components fit for specific use, hand assembled.
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade compounded with extra carbon for hardness and sharp edge retention; black-oxide coating converts blade surface to non-reflective magnetite for appearance and durability
- User protected during rigorous use by extra grippy textured overmold on a polymer handle reinforced with glass threads for stability; inset liner lock further prevents wiggle or unexpected foldback
- Deep-carry pocketclip discreetly secures knife right side, tip-up in pocket of jeans, pants or skirt; can also stow in tool box, go-bag, rucksack, truck bed, briefcase, golf cart, quad, tote or duffle
- KVT opening system uses ball bearings to make manual opening as quick as assisted opening; user pulls flipper to deploy blade with one-handed motion preferred during emergency, tactical or utility use
- Blade length: 3 inches; closed length: 4 inches; overall length: 7 inches; weight: 3.9 ounces; top-rated knife backed by Kershaw warranty for lifetime of original owner if properly used and maintained
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Material Type: Synthetic