- Quality Crafted Knives And Tools For Every Task: Whether Saving Time, The Day, Or A Life, Gerber Delivers Professional-Grade Pocket Knives, Multitools, And Equipment. Hunting, Survival, Tactical, And Everyday Carry – A Gerber Blade Has You Covered.
- Loaded With Innovations: The Gerber Ultimate Survival Knife And Sheath Features A Half Serrated, Drop Point Blade Ideal For Edge Retention And Cutting Rope, A Stainless Steel Hammer Pommel, An Emergency Whistle, Sharpener, And Firestarter.
- Optimized For Your Survival: Durable Nylon Sheath Includes A Sharpener; Fire Starter Locks Into The Sheath And Striker Notch Is Incorporated On Back Of Blade For Emergency Fire Needs; Ergonomic Textured Rubber Handle Provides A Precise Non-Slip Grip.
- Built To Handle Any Task: Operate Like An Expert With The Partially Serrated Knife Specifically Designed To Address All Your Needs In The Wild. Whether Used To Explore, Work, Defend, Or Survive, Gerber Knives Tackle The Tasks Of Daily Life Head On.
- Bushcraft Fixed Blade: The M4 by LionSTEEL is designed as an all-around fixed blade knife for bushcrafting, wilderness survival, camping, outdoor cooking, and any other chores you can throw at it.
- EDC Friendly: Double Stitched leather sheath with snap enclosure ensures safe and convenient carry while looking sharp in your bag or on your belt. Lanyard hole in handle for paracord and bead additions.
- Ergonomic Handle: Wooden, Micarta, G10 options for personalized fit, the handles of the M4 can be used comfortably in both the forward and reverse grips, in left or right handed use. Like an Italian leather driving glove, they just fit your hand
- Thick M390 Blade: .159 inch blade thickness, 3.74 inch blade length provide a robust and formidable cutting surface that will stand up to constant and frequent use. M390 retains edge even against daily dicing use.
- Italian Craftsmanship: Made in Italy by world class knife makers, LoinSTEEL is the incomparable combination of harmony of forms and functionality of use. Highest quality components fit for specific use, hand assembled.