- Damascus-clad blade offers close, easy cutting; narrow blade reduces drag to perform boning and filleting tasks quickly; features authentic, high-performance VG-MAX steel to boost edge retention
- Easily fillet fish using razor-sharp blade; smoothly glide knife through body of fish to quickly remove bones and skin; 6-inch length moves easily through cut and expertly maximizes performance
- Precise knife slices effortlessly to separate meat from bone; curved blade cuts close beside bone; extremely sharp edge trims fibrous tissues or skin off tenderloin, roast, and other cutlets
- D-Shaped handle allows secure grip for excellent control; made of ebony PakkaWood, handle is functional and beautiful; blade and handle complement one another to create a stunning kitchen essential
- Premium, durable knife provides professional results in both expert and beginner kitchens; can be handled by culinary geniuses, moms, dads, grandparents, party hosts, entertainers or aspiring chefs
- FOR HOME CHEFS & PROFESSIONALS. This Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, this durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- EASY HANDLING. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Blade made out of stainless steel material -- 10 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
- Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- Long 10" blade offers additional heft needed to break down larger tasks, while the extra length provides a longer edge to effortlessly mince, chop, dice and slice anything you come across
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Please NOTE that this item ships with the International item number 5.2003.25 on the blade and not 47521, 47521, or 47521.US2, but is the same 10" Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.