- This Blade Is Made Out Of 80CrV2 - Otherwise Known As Swedish Saw Steel. It's An Absolute Workhorse Of A Steel That Is Tough As Nails, Will Hold It's Edge For A Long Time & Will Last You A Lifetime!
- Black Oxide Finish: Gives Your Steel An Attractive Black Finish, Makes It Rust Resistant, Ensures That There Will Not Be Any Glare
- Blade Length Is 4", Overall Length Is 8", Blade Thickness Is 3/16". Has A Thumb Index File Work To Give You More Grip When You Need To Add Pressure
- Full Skeletonized Tang: In Skeletonized Tangs, Large Sections Of The Tang Are Cut Away During The Manufacturing Process. However, The Tang Still Extends Throughout The Entire Handle, Which Lets It Keep Its Full Tang Characteristics And Advantages. Another Advantage Of Skeletonized Tangs Is The Lightweight Of The Item, Since Material Has Been Removed.
- The Handle Is Made Of G10. G10 is quite simply a thermoset plastic laminate. It is built using high pressure on layers of fiberglass mesh cloth that are impregnated with an epoxy resin binder. The Resulting Material Is Super Strong, Impervious To Corrosion & Built To Last A Lifetime!