- 65 Liters: Ample storage for all your essential gear. 4lb 10oz empty weight, 30 x 18 x 12 inches, optimal carry weight 30-55 pounds
- Versatile Pack: The Coyote is the flagship trekking pack from the bright minds over at Kelty. Fully featured and re-designed for 2020, the Coyote features an advanced perimeter frame for supreme stability on the trail.
- Plenty of Pockets: Kelty Signature wing pockets, two front zippered pockets, and large J-zip top loading access to the main compartment. Daisy chains, water bottle pockets, and sleeping bag compartment keep everything tidy on the trail.
- Tailored Fit: A thru hiker’s dream, the Coyote features the new Fit Pro technology, providing a quick and customized torso fit for each user. Fit pro can be adjusted on the fly with ease, when shedding layers or passing off your pack.
- Amp Flow: Sweaty backs? Not here. The Amp Flow ventilated back panel will keep you cool and dry on long jaunts in the wild. Aluminum Stay in the external frame keeps your load secure and balanced, for a stable and comfortable hike.
- Complete set has every size from 3/8 to 1-5/16 inch and 10 to 32 mm in both deep and standard lengths
- 6-point sockets apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra large die-stamped size marking is easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Finely geared 90-tooth ratchet needs only a 4-degree working swing arc
- Includes tools not found in most sets like a universal joint and extensions
- Strong, resilient storage case with built-in parts tray keeps everything organized
- Includes (16) 1/2 in. drive 6-pt. inch sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 in., (16) 1/2 in. drive deep 6-pt. inch sockets: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 in., (23) 1/2 in. drive 6-pt. metric sockets: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 mm, (23) 1/2 in. drive deep 6-pt. metric sockets: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 mm, (1) 1/2 in. drive 90-tooth quick-release ratchet: 10.5 in., (1) 1/2 in. drive breaker bar: 18 in., (2) 1/2 in. drive extension bars: 3, 10 in., (1) universal joint: 1/2 in. drive, and (1) storage case
- NEW & IMPROVED - Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Mk.2 sharpens every knife you own. It builds upon the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, with new features to make sharpening faster, easier, and more repeatable than ever before.
- FLEXIBLE BELTS - put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop like the professionals. The belts conform to the edge of any blade to sharpen outdoor, pocket and kitchen knives, even serrated knives, scissors*, and many other common edge tools.
- SHARPENING GUIDE - increases precision and repeatability to get the proper edge angle every time and provides a new scratch resistant leather lining. Quickly change from 25° outdoor knives to 20° Kitchen knives in one guide.
- TWO SPEED MOTOR - delivers a low speed for more control when sharpening a knife, yet still provides all the power you need for heavier sharpening and grinding tasks on tools like lawnmower blades, axes and other common lawn & garden tools.
- EDGE GUIDE - supports the knife all the way to the tip and makes sharpening easier. It can quickly be flipped out of the way to ensure you sharpen the entire length of the blade on certain knives with obstructive features.