- PREMIUM TRANSFER TAPE: This 24 inch wide x 100 foot long roll of vinyl transfer tape paper is ideal for sign making applications. It is made with a 4-mil, natural colored paper and is comparable to R-Tape's 4075RLA. This is a great way for anybody to transfer a graphic from your paper to a surface! However you choose to use this versatile transfer paper, whether that is applying a vinyl graphic to a sign, a car, or any other applicable surface, you can be assured of its performance.
- LAYFLAT ADHESIVE: This vinyl transfer paper will lay flat on a release liner, making the transportation and application of vinyl graphics simple. The ease of installation also means that the final outcome for your decal will be improved! Instead of having peeling edges and tape falling off, the layflat adhesive allows the 24 inch transfer tape to stay stuck to the silicone release liner. Moving, handling, and applying your graphic is made easier with TapeManBlue transfer tape.
- CLEAN REMOVAL: While the adhesive on this vinyl application tape will keep everything securely in place, it can be removed cleanly and easily: no bubbles, no tears, no marks. This means that not only you do not have to worry about the transfer paper moving or coming up before you want it to, you also do not have to worry about the adhesive leaving frustrating, sticky marks behind. This application tape will help you maintain the quality of your vinyl graphics during the transfer.
- AMERICAN-MADE: With 100% American-made materials, this medium-high tack transfer tape is made in the U.S.A. for guaranteed quality. While many brands will source their production and materials from other countries to save a quick buck, we are dedicated to going the extra mile in order to provide quality transfer tape for vinyl that we are proud of. Not only does this help stimulate the American economy, it is also more ecofriendly than shipping materials and products in from other countries.
- EASY TO USE: With a quick, simple, and hassle-free application process, it is easy to use on a variety of vinyls. The adhesive provides the right amount of stick to transfer your graphics without leaving residue, making this transfer tape easy to use for professionals and novices alike. This means that even if you have never used a 24 inch transfer tape roll before, you can quickly figure out how to put it to use and easily apply your decals and graphics.
- Replacement Ignition Coil Pack Set of 3- The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on you your vehicle.
- Compatible Replacement for Toyota Vehicles - 1996 - 2002 4Runner 3.4L V6 | 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 T100 3.4L V6 | 1995 - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Tacoma 3.4L V6 | 2000 - 2004 Tundra 3.4L V6 |. The ignition coil pack can usually be located plugged on the side of the engine inside the engine bay.
- Replaces Part# 90919-02212, Denso 673-1201, C1041, 1788274, 178-8274 commonly found on popular 3.4L V6 4Runner, T100, Tacoma & Tundra including year models 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04. Made by an original equipment supplier (OEM) these coil packs surpass the factory quality and will get your engine running how it should be; smooth and fast.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for your 4Runner, T100, Tacoma or Tundra 3.4L V6 vehicle and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by replacing it yourself.
- 2 years or 24,000 Mile Warranty - This ignition coil pack set of 3 comes complete with a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. If the coil every fails on your 4Runner, T100, Tacoma or Tundra within the warranty period simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.
- Replacement Ignition Coil Pack Set of 8 - The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on your 350Z or vehicle.
- Compatible Replacement for Nissan & Infiniti - with 3.5L V6 engines - 2003 - 2008 FX35 | 2003 - 2007 G35 | 2006 - 2008 M35 | 2003 - 2006 350Z |. The ignition coil packs can be easily located on both sides of the engine inside the engine bay which can be installed in minutes.
- Replaces Part# UF401, UF-401, IGC0007, 610-58649, 22448AL61C, 22448-AL61C, C1439, 5C1430, 178-8317, E421, 52-1774, IC521, 22448-AL61, 6734025, GN10246 commonly found on popular FX35, G35, M35 and 350Z including year models 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for your FX35, G35, M35 and 350Z coil packs and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by replacing the part yourself.
- 2 years or 24,000 Mile Warranty - This ignition coil pack set of 6 comes complete with a 2 year or 24, 000 mile warranty. If the coil ever fails on your 350Z, FX35, G35 or other vehicle within the warranty period, simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.
- Motor with plug and fan blade.
- Works with Broan Nutone: 686, M686, 687, 8870.
- 120V, 60 Hz, 0.6 Amps, CW Cl.B
- S1200A000 (AP5957893) replaces 1200A000, 15591000, 22651000, 26725000, 26728000, 26753-000, 26753000, 3447753.
- Superior Quality you can Trust! This SupplyEdge product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life. Warranty- This part sold by SupplyEdge come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty.
- Solves common misfire and rough running issues on most 5.3 or 6.0L V8 models. Including Tahoe, Silverado, G8, Grand Prix, Sierra, CTS and more. See full vehicle list in description. Please insure your factory ignition coils are square and look like the ones pictured.
- Replaces part numbers 12570616, 12611424, 8125706160, 33-1192, 673-7002, D510C found on popular models such as Impala, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Trailblazer Yukon, Envoy, G8, Grand Prix, GTO and more.
- Compatible replacement for Cadillac, GMC, Buick, Pontiac, Hummer & Saab Vehicles with 5.3 and 6.0L V8 engine, see full vehicle list below including model years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- OEM Quality, Fit, and Finish (NOT genuine OEM part). While this is not a genuine factory ignition coil pack it is made to exceed the factory quality of the ignition coil on your Silverado, Sierra, Monte Carlo, Impala, Corvette, Canyon, Envoy, Savana 5.3 or 6.0L V8.
- 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. If an ignition coil fails on your Yukon, Sierra, Escalade, Allure, Rainier, Grand Prix or GTO during the warranty period simply contact us for a replacement.
- Replace most Manco American Sportworks and Ken-Bar Karts with 5hp - 7hp engines Comet TAV2 bolt on torque-a-verter kit
- Fits American Sportworks Black Fox, Conquest, Fox 2x5, Fox LXT, Havoc, Red Fox LXT, Silver Fox, Vortex, Manco 285 and 286 Dingo, 485, 486, 606 Model Go Karts and more
- OEM Part Number: 5959 ; 203589A ; 203589
- Package include 3x Belt
- 90 Days Warranty, Hassle free Return, Money Back Guarantee