- POCKET FRIENDLY FEATHERWEIGHT: The all new Fragment pocket knife from Boker Plus is a case study in lightweight, EDC Design – Weighing just 1 ounce, this is a knife that disappears in the pocket, bugout bag, or glovebox
- MINIMALIST DESIGN, MAXIMUM UTILITY: Removed front handle scales, minimalist bar connects the blade axle screw with the rear scales. Slipjoint lock, enhanced by a 90 degree arrestor when opening and closing the blade.
- BLADE: Just shy of 2 inches, the blade is a modified sheepsfoot, hollow ground, cobalt alloyed 09Cr13CoMoV steel, topped off with a dark stonewash finish
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Finger guard, lanyard hole, and deep carry clip pile on the practicality of this handy folder. Ready for real use and abuse.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall length 5.12in, Blade length 1.97in, Blade thickness .10in, Weight 1.09oz.
- LEGENDARY KWAIKEN, REFRESHED: The Kwaiken Air by Lucas Burnley extends the dynasty of the Kwaiken family by an elegant lightweight version - Straightforward, practical shape, this modern pocket knife has become a true icon
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Clean lines, slim design and profile of this model have been even further optimized for EDC by achieving an uncompromising reduction in weight – at less than 3 ounces, this knife will disappear in your pocket
- BLADE: VG-10 Steel blade with flipper tab, secured with a linerlock, Satin Hairline Finish. Durable and easy to maintain, VG-10 is a practical steel choice for hard users and collectors alike
- HANDLE: The Boker Plus Kwaiken Air is offered in three handle scale options, Cocobolo, Titanium, and G10. Detachable, Deep Carry pocket clip for tip up carry.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall Length 8.39 inches, Blade Length 3.54 inches, Weight 2.93 oz (G10), 2.15 oz (Cocobolo), 3.39 oz (Titanium). High Quality Boker Plus Nylon Case for safe storage
- FORGED WITH HISTORY: In collaboration with Americans in Wartime Museum in Virginia, the M4 is made from materials of recovered M4 tanks from World War 2. The knife profile, too, is steeped in history with nods to the one of the most famous tanks in history
- CHAD NICHOLS DAMASCUS: A unique 80 layer Damascus blade, forged from different materials from M4 tanks, is created by hand by Chad Nichols. The ladder Damascus pattern is reminiscent of tank tracks left in the ground by heavy chains of the M4
- MICARTA HANDLES: Sturdy, grippy, and great ergonomics, the Micarta handles on the M4 compliment the overall aesthetic of the piece, with a bold pivot screw, and lanyard hole at the end of the handle
- HINDERER LOCK STOP: Like the Sherman M4, this blade is overbuilt. Additional Hinderer style lock stop acts as overstretch protection for the frame lock mechanism of the knife.
- MADE IN GERMANY: Made by hand by the oldest knife makers in the world in Solingen Germany. Each knife includes floating display, certificate of authenticity, and individual serial number
- Instant Classic Vox Design: Danish Knife Maker Jesper Voxnaes is known for his practical and innovative knife designs, and the Nessmi Pro is no different. Full tang construction coupled with a blacked out, tactical look
- Added Flair: the Nessmi Pro features practical and grippy black Micarta handles, with hollow copper rivets that immediately catch the eye. Over time, each knife will form it's own patina, a well known badge of honor among knife enthusiasts
- EDC Friendly: It is tricky to find a fixed blade that works for EDC, but the Nessmi Pro meets the mark. 6.1 Inches long total, weighing in at just 3 ounces, and supplied with a handsome leather sheath to boot.
- D2 Steel: This knife was made to be used in a wide variety of situations, not to sit on a shelf. High hardness D2 steel can stand up to years of use and abuse.
- Nitty Gritty: 6.10in. Total Length, 2.76in. Blade Length, 3 ounces carry weight, Black Leather Sheath Included. Made in Asia