- Specs - Total Length: 6 in, Blade Length: 1.8 in, Blade Thickness: .2 in, Weight: 4.2 oz, Lock: Fixed, Handle Color: Black, Blade Color: Uncoated
- Designed by Roy Huntington, the Boker Plus Cop-Tool is a deployment tool that easily covers the entire range of tasks in duty, everyday work, hobby and leisure
- It was developed and tested by Roy Huntington, a US marshal with over 20 years of service experience, in the tough daily business.
- The Cop-Tool can be used perfectly as a lever, chisel, belt cutter, scraping tool or even as a multifunctional knife. It is small, compact and extremely powerful.
- The 440C stainless steel blade of the rescue tool is bead blasted. The handle scales are made of non-slip G10 to guarantee perfect grip even when wearing gloves or in wet conditions.
- The supplied high-quality kydex sheath can be worn very discreetly in the inner waistband thanks to the clip and fits perfectly next to the other equipment to any gear belt. With practical lanyard.