- FORGED WITH HISTORY: In collaboration with Americans in Wartime Museum in Virginia, the M4 is made from materials of recovered M4 tanks from World War 2. The knife profile, too, is steeped in history with nods to the one of the most famous tanks in history
- CHAD NICHOLS DAMASCUS: A unique 80 layer Damascus blade, forged from different materials from M4 tanks, is created by hand by Chad Nichols. The ladder Damascus pattern is reminiscent of tank tracks left in the ground by heavy chains of the M4
- MICARTA HANDLES: Sturdy, grippy, and great ergonomics, the Micarta handles on the M4 compliment the overall aesthetic of the piece, with a bold pivot screw, and lanyard hole at the end of the handle
- HINDERER LOCK STOP: Like the Sherman M4, this blade is overbuilt. Additional Hinderer style lock stop acts as overstretch protection for the frame lock mechanism of the knife.
- MADE IN GERMANY: Made by hand by the oldest knife makers in the world in Solingen Germany. Each knife includes floating display, certificate of authenticity, and individual serial number
- LEGENDARY KWAIKEN, LIGHTENED UP AND POCKET FRIENDLY: The Kwaiken Air Mini by Lucas Burnley extends the dynasty of the Kwaiken family by an elegant lightweight version with a smaller blade and overall profile - Straightforward, practical shape
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Clean lines, slim design and mini profile of this model have been optimized to the max for EDC. Open length just over 7 inches, blade length just 3 inches, discreet flipper tab for easy deployment and snappy action
- BLADE: VG-10 Steel blade with integrated flipper tab secured with a linerlock for reliable lock, Satin Hairline Finish. Durable + easy to maintain VG-10 is a practical steel choice for hard users + collectors alike - easy sharpening and high hardness
- HANDLE: The Boker Plus Kwaiken Air Mini is currently being offered in handle scale options: G10 (Jade and Black), Titanium, and Cocobolo wood. Detachable, Deep Carry pocket clip for tip up carry.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall Length 7.20 inches, Blade Length 3.07 inches, Weight 2.08 oz (G10), 1.98 oz (Cocobolo), 2.12 oz (Titanium). High Quality Boker Plus Nylon Case for safe storage + microfiber cleaning cloth both included
- 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗞𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗘 - Made of hand forged Damascus blade; composed of 1080 and 15N20 high carbon steel, folded 5 times, starting from 9-layers into a ladder pattern of 150 layers. This knife is shatter proof to withstand high performance hunting task
- 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗣 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 - Say goodbye to the rusty dull knife. This Damascus knife has a razor-sharp blade, exceptionally stringent to tackle a variety of stressful tasks. Predator hunting, wood cutting,and military drills can be done smoothly in a quick hand move
- 𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗖 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗟𝗘 - These custom knives have an exotic handle made of Blue and Black Exotic Pakka wood with Brass spacers and Steel bolsters, designed to offer comfortable grip and control of hand, making tough jobs easier. Handle looks traditional and have anti-slip benefit
- 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 -This premium quality Damascus pocket knife is tarnish proof and rust resistant to serve you for years to come. A trustworthy hunting knife that ensures excellent performance in time of need, from survival to wood-cutting all can be done
- 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 - Our Damascus steel pocket knife is indeed a piece of art made by skilled knife makers. This item comes with a sturdy leather sheath with an integrated belt loop and snap lock to ensure safe carrying
- 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 - This incredible pocket knife is a premium collectible designed by knife experts. Solid, sharp and really appealing! Impress loved ones with your great taste in gifts. The perfect present for men and to all those passionate about hunting and camping out
- 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: For volume orders personalization, leave us a message or to have multiple monograms select your monogram add it to cart and then repeat the process for second time. This is not a gift for young ones as they might mishandle it.