- Specs - Total Length: 6 in, Blade Length: 1.8 in, Blade Thickness: .2 in, Weight: 4.2 oz, Lock: Fixed, Handle Color: Black, Blade Color: Uncoated
- Designed by Roy Huntington, the Boker Plus Cop-Tool is a deployment tool that easily covers the entire range of tasks in duty, everyday work, hobby and leisure
- It was developed and tested by Roy Huntington, a US marshal with over 20 years of service experience, in the tough daily business.
- The Cop-Tool can be used perfectly as a lever, chisel, belt cutter, scraping tool or even as a multifunctional knife. It is small, compact and extremely powerful.
- The 440C stainless steel blade of the rescue tool is bead blasted. The handle scales are made of non-slip G10 to guarantee perfect grip even when wearing gloves or in wet conditions.
- The supplied high-quality kydex sheath can be worn very discreetly in the inner waistband thanks to the clip and fits perfectly next to the other equipment to any gear belt. With practical lanyard.
- Specs - Total Length: 8. 4 in - Blade length: 3. 5 in - Blade thickness: 0. 10 in - Weight: 4. 2 oz. - Opening: Manual - Handle Color: Black - Blade Color: Uncoated
- Slip Resistant G10 Knife Handle - G10 is a hard, light reinforced composite material, used in aircraft and race car construction. It's made from glass fibers and epoxy resin, making it weatherproof, age-resistant, and lighter than most metals.
- Japanese VG-10 Blade - VG-10 is a premium cobalt steel that is dependable and corrosive resistant. It's known in the knife industry for its durability and ability to hold an edge over time.
- Smooth Single Hand Open - Equipped with a flipper, which is a tab on the blade pivot used to open the pocket knife. It ensures intuitive operation and additional safety. To open press down on the flipper, pushing the blade out of the handle.
- Sturdy Liner lock Tactical Knife - The liner lock is a mechanism used for one-handed knives. When closed, the blade pushes the liner to the side. When opened, the liner locks in place below the end of the blade. To close the blade, move the liner to the side