- True Versatility: A full tang fixed blade with integrated karambit style handle for steady grip, at the perfect size for EDC. The H2 combines the grip and feel of a karambit with the utility of a daily user fixed blade
- Horizontal Carry: Most EDC Fixed blades are most comfortable in horizontal position, and the H2 is no different. Compatible with Waist Strap, Molle attachment, Left User and Right User carry positions along the beltline
- Vertical Carry: Included sheath can be carried via Shoulder Strap, Molle attachment, Low Belt, or High Belt
- Super Steel: M390, full tang blade on both H1 and H2 models, among the hardest steels on the market and considered a Super Steel among knife collectors and hard daily users alike.
- Nitty Gritty: Total Length 7.24 in, Blade Length 2.95 in, Total Weight 3.6 oz, Leather Sheath