- Specs - Total Length: 6 in, Blade Length: 1.8 in, Blade Thickness: .2 in, Weight: 4.2 oz, Lock: Fixed, Handle Color: Black, Blade Color: Uncoated
- Designed by Roy Huntington, the Boker Plus Cop-Tool is a deployment tool that easily covers the entire range of tasks in duty, everyday work, hobby and leisure
- It was developed and tested by Roy Huntington, a US marshal with over 20 years of service experience, in the tough daily business.
- The Cop-Tool can be used perfectly as a lever, chisel, belt cutter, scraping tool or even as a multifunctional knife. It is small, compact and extremely powerful.
- The 440C stainless steel blade of the rescue tool is bead blasted. The handle scales are made of non-slip G10 to guarantee perfect grip even when wearing gloves or in wet conditions.
- The supplied high-quality kydex sheath can be worn very discreetly in the inner waistband thanks to the clip and fits perfectly next to the other equipment to any gear belt. With practical lanyard.
- POCKET FRIENDLY FEATHERWEIGHT: The all new Fragment pocket knife from Boker Plus is a case study in lightweight, EDC Design – Weighing just 1 ounce, this is a knife that disappears in the pocket, bugout bag, or glovebox
- MINIMALIST DESIGN, MAXIMUM UTILITY: Removed front handle scales, minimalist bar connects the blade axle screw with the rear scales. Slipjoint lock, enhanced by a 90 degree arrestor when opening and closing the blade.
- BLADE: Just shy of 2 inches, the blade is a modified sheepsfoot, hollow ground, cobalt alloyed 09Cr13CoMoV steel, topped off with a dark stonewash finish
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Finger guard, lanyard hole, and deep carry clip pile on the practicality of this handy folder. Ready for real use and abuse.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall length 5.12in, Blade length 1.97in, Blade thickness .10in, Weight 1.09oz.