- Specs - Total Length: 6 in, Blade Length: 1.8 in, Blade Thickness: .2 in, Weight: 4.2 oz, Lock: Fixed, Handle Color: Black, Blade Color: Uncoated
- Designed by Roy Huntington, the Boker Plus Cop-Tool is a deployment tool that easily covers the entire range of tasks in duty, everyday work, hobby and leisure
- It was developed and tested by Roy Huntington, a US marshal with over 20 years of service experience, in the tough daily business.
- The Cop-Tool can be used perfectly as a lever, chisel, belt cutter, scraping tool or even as a multifunctional knife. It is small, compact and extremely powerful.
- The 440C stainless steel blade of the rescue tool is bead blasted. The handle scales are made of non-slip G10 to guarantee perfect grip even when wearing gloves or in wet conditions.
- The supplied high-quality kydex sheath can be worn very discreetly in the inner waistband thanks to the clip and fits perfectly next to the other equipment to any gear belt. With practical lanyard.
- LEGENDARY KWAIKEN, REFRESHED: The Kwaiken Air by Lucas Burnley extends the dynasty of the Kwaiken family by an elegant lightweight version - Straightforward, practical shape, this modern pocket knife has become a true icon
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Clean lines, slim design and profile of this model have been even further optimized for EDC by achieving an uncompromising reduction in weight – at less than 3 ounces, this knife will disappear in your pocket
- BLADE: VG-10 Steel blade with flipper tab, secured with a linerlock, Satin Hairline Finish. Durable and easy to maintain, VG-10 is a practical steel choice for hard users and collectors alike
- HANDLE: The Boker Plus Kwaiken Air is offered in three handle scale options, Cocobolo, Titanium, and G10. Detachable, Deep Carry pocket clip for tip up carry.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall Length 8.39 inches, Blade Length 3.54 inches, Weight 2.93 oz (G10), 2.15 oz (Cocobolo), 3.39 oz (Titanium). High Quality Boker Plus Nylon Case for safe storage
- POCKET FRIENDLY FEATHERWEIGHT: The all new Fragment pocket knife from Boker Plus is a case study in lightweight, EDC Design – Weighing just 1 ounce, this is a knife that disappears in the pocket, bugout bag, or glovebox
- MINIMALIST DESIGN, MAXIMUM UTILITY: Removed front handle scales, minimalist bar connects the blade axle screw with the rear scales. Slipjoint lock, enhanced by a 90 degree arrestor when opening and closing the blade.
- BLADE: Just shy of 2 inches, the blade is a modified sheepsfoot, hollow ground, cobalt alloyed 09Cr13CoMoV steel, topped off with a dark stonewash finish
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Finger guard, lanyard hole, and deep carry clip pile on the practicality of this handy folder. Ready for real use and abuse.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall length 5.12in, Blade length 1.97in, Blade thickness .10in, Weight 1.09oz.
- FULL SIZED FOLDER: The Boker Plus Golem measures up to any task with 8 inches total length and a nearly 4 inch blade, deployed via flipper tab and ball bearing, locked in place with stainless steel liners
- DRESSED UP FOR DAILY USE: Honeycomb milled G10 handles are grippy, aesthetic, and add some depth to the design. CNC-milled backspacer, brass pivot ring around the blade axle screw adds a colorful accent
- D2 STEEL: Study, reliable, and made for real use (not a collector shelf), D2 steel is becoming the choice for many knife makers focusing on daily carry and work applications
- NITTY GRITTY: 8.07 inches overall length, 3.50 inches blade length, 5.22 oz carry weight. Lanyard hole, deep carry clip, high quality nylon pouch for safe storage included