- POCKET FRIENDLY FEATHERWEIGHT: The all new Fragment pocket knife from Boker Plus is a case study in lightweight, EDC Design – Weighing just 1 ounce, this is a knife that disappears in the pocket, bugout bag, or glovebox
- MINIMALIST DESIGN, MAXIMUM UTILITY: Removed front handle scales, minimalist bar connects the blade axle screw with the rear scales. Slipjoint lock, enhanced by a 90 degree arrestor when opening and closing the blade.
- BLADE: Just shy of 2 inches, the blade is a modified sheepsfoot, hollow ground, cobalt alloyed 09Cr13CoMoV steel, topped off with a dark stonewash finish
- FINISHING TOUCHES: Finger guard, lanyard hole, and deep carry clip pile on the practicality of this handy folder. Ready for real use and abuse.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall length 5.12in, Blade length 1.97in, Blade thickness .10in, Weight 1.09oz.
- LEGENDARY KWAIKEN, REFRESHED: The Kwaiken Air by Lucas Burnley extends the dynasty of the Kwaiken family by an elegant lightweight version - Straightforward, practical shape, this modern pocket knife has become a true icon
- MINIMALIST DESIGN: Clean lines, slim design and profile of this model have been even further optimized for EDC by achieving an uncompromising reduction in weight – at less than 3 ounces, this knife will disappear in your pocket
- BLADE: VG-10 Steel blade with flipper tab, secured with a linerlock, Satin Hairline Finish. Durable and easy to maintain, VG-10 is a practical steel choice for hard users and collectors alike
- HANDLE: The Boker Plus Kwaiken Air is offered in three handle scale options, Cocobolo, Titanium, and G10. Detachable, Deep Carry pocket clip for tip up carry.
- NITTY GRITTY: Overall Length 8.39 inches, Blade Length 3.54 inches, Weight 2.93 oz (G10), 2.15 oz (Cocobolo), 3.39 oz (Titanium). High Quality Boker Plus Nylon Case for safe storage