- Specs - Total Length: 6 in, Blade Length: 1.8 in, Blade Thickness: .2 in, Weight: 4.2 oz, Lock: Fixed, Handle Color: Black, Blade Color: Uncoated
- Designed by Roy Huntington, the Boker Plus Cop-Tool is a deployment tool that easily covers the entire range of tasks in duty, everyday work, hobby and leisure
- It was developed and tested by Roy Huntington, a US marshal with over 20 years of service experience, in the tough daily business.
- The Cop-Tool can be used perfectly as a lever, chisel, belt cutter, scraping tool or even as a multifunctional knife. It is small, compact and extremely powerful.
- The 440C stainless steel blade of the rescue tool is bead blasted. The handle scales are made of non-slip G10 to guarantee perfect grip even when wearing gloves or in wet conditions.
- The supplied high-quality kydex sheath can be worn very discreetly in the inner waistband thanks to the clip and fits perfectly next to the other equipment to any gear belt. With practical lanyard.
- FULLY FEATURED FIXED BLADE: The AK1 is a versatile small everyday knife that can be perfectly adapted to your own needs. Developed by Alex Kremer and Daily Customs
- HANDLE: Ergonomic shaped scales are made of durable burlap micarta, and feel natural in the hand. Scales can easily be dismantled using the included tox-key, and swapped out with a wide range of options from Daily Customs
- BLADE: Offered in Drop Point or Reverse Tanto, the AK1 sports a RWL 34 Stainless Steel blade, full tang, and ice hardened to 62 HRC
- SHEATH: No fixed blade is complete without a proper way to carry, the AK1 is accompanied by a black leather sheath with a sewn in ULTI Clip, and can be easily attached to the pocket hem for effortless deployment.
- STATS: Brown (Bison) or Light Brown (Mustard) Burlap Micarta handle scales, Drop Point or Reverse Tanto blade options, 6.85in overall length, 3.11in blade length, 2.22oz total weight