- COMPACT FOLDER: practical EDC folder with minimal bulk fitting into pockets with ease and keeping a low profile. The Bandit is just 3 ¾ inches closed, small enough to disappear into your daily kit or rest on your desk without demanding much attention
- BLADE UPGRADE: N690 steel blade, stonewashed, for superior edge retention and hardness over D2, without breaking the bank. Razor sharp out of the box, the understated tanto blade locks securely in place via linerlock and drops shut effortlessly
- SENSIBLE SILHOUETTE: The handle scale profile has an ergonomic shape, with a slight half moon curve to display the blade and thumb hole for quick deployment. Adequately sized flipper tab offers an alternative deployment option
- FINAL THOUGHTS: Deep carry clip, 3D machined G10 scales with pattern for additional grip and aesthetic; Canvas micarta scales offered in 3 colorways with G10 backspacer. The Bandit is available exclusively through Kaviso.
- NITTY GRITTY: Blade length: 2.875 in (7.30 cm), Closed length: 3.75 in (9.525 cm), Overall length: 6.5 in (16.51 cm), Weight: Micarta 2.6 oz / G10 2.7 oz, Ball bearing pivot, G10 Backspacer, flat grind