- Versatile 3” modified drop-point blade crafted with one of the world’s highest performing knife steels for increased corrosion resistance and edge retention
- DLC-coated blade and handle for added hardness, superior scratch resistance and a stealthy matte-black finish
- Handle features a stainless steel body, ambidextrous SpeedSafe assisted opening system, frame lock, tip-lock, reversible pocketclip and lanyard hole
- Great gift for any special occasion- birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, employee appreciation and more
- Made in the USA by Kershaw’s expert engineers, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- 4.1-inch S35VN steel blade shows amazing toughness and resistance to edge chipping, with improved edge retention
- Handle features carbon fiber front and titanium stonewashed back for comfortable in-hand feel, increased strength and excellent size/weight proportion
- Handsome, dual blade finish with a non-reflective satin finish on the grind and stonewashed finish on the flats and blade thickness is 0.156 inches
- Great companion for hunters, business professionals, wilderness guides, survival experts, first responders, military, law-enforcement and more
- Ideal gift for any special occasion such as birthdays, holidays, graduations, anniversaries, promotions, weddings and more
- NEW & IMPROVED - Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Mk.2 sharpens every knife you own. It builds upon the Original Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener, with new features to make sharpening faster, easier, and more repeatable than ever before.
- FLEXIBLE BELTS - put a razor sharp edge on their blades, now you can have the same technology in your home or shop like the professionals. The belts conform to the edge of any blade to sharpen outdoor, pocket and kitchen knives, even serrated knives, scissors*, and many other common edge tools.
- SHARPENING GUIDE - increases precision and repeatability to get the proper edge angle every time and provides a new scratch resistant leather lining. Quickly change from 25° outdoor knives to 20° Kitchen knives in one guide.
- TWO SPEED MOTOR - delivers a low speed for more control when sharpening a knife, yet still provides all the power you need for heavier sharpening and grinding tasks on tools like lawnmower blades, axes and other common lawn & garden tools.
- EDGE GUIDE - supports the knife all the way to the tip and makes sharpening easier. It can quickly be flipped out of the way to ensure you sharpen the entire length of the blade on certain knives with obstructive features.