- One of a Kind -Drawing inspiration from the traditional knife of the Chokwe people of Central and Southern Africa, the Watu continues this proud tradition, translating the original ethnic pattern into an even smaller, handier form.
- Superior Quality - The Watu's iconic clip-point blade is crafted from CPM 20CV, a high-chromium, vanadium-enriched, particle metallurgy steel that offers an excellent balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance.
- Iconic Design - The coffin-shaped handle profile contains full stainless steel liners. The liners provide structural strength while allowing a lightweight, easy-to-clean, open-backed construction.
- Ergonomic - Each knife has a stunning carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales that have a subtle peel-ply texture to enhance grip security.
- Versatile - To allow discreet, convenient carry while keeping the Watu instantly accessible for use, its handle also includes a deep-pocket wire clip that is reversible for left or right-side, tip-up carry.