- 🔪 KEEP YOUR EXPENSIVE KNIVES SMOOTH & CLEAN: This professional knife oil lubricant is the easiest, safest way to protect your knife from contaminants like dirt, grit, and lint. Prevent rust, and keep the moving parts of folding knives lubricated.
- 🔪 MAINTAIN YOUR POCKET KNIFE LIKE A PRO: Formulated with Contaminant Encapsulation Technology, KPL knife pivot lube keeps dirt and grit in suspension and protects the knife parts from damage caused by foreign particulates.
- 🔪 CONDITION POCKET KNIVES & TOOLS: This synthetic knife lubricant contains high-pressure film stabilizers that prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses to keep your knife, gun or tool wear and corrosion-free.
- 🔪 PREVENT & ELIMINATE RUST WITH JUST A FEW DROPS : KPL's trusted knife lube & cleaner is offered in a precision needle oiler bottle, for convenient use. Measure out the amount you need with minimal wastage and apply precisely for spot treatment.
- 🔪 GLASSY-SMOOTH KNIVES ANYWHERE, ANYTIME: Coming in a compact, leak-proof bottle, our knife pivot oil is travel-friendly. It allows for lightning-fast application and prevents spills and mess in your bag with ooze proof, oil proof seals.
- 3” Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with a sleek bead-blasted finish for excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle, bonded with orange dye for an everlasting finish resistant to fading and scratching
- The ideal tool for any hobbyist, hiker, craftsman, hunter, gardener, or any knife enthusiast in need of a reliable EDC
- Designed by Kershaw and built to last by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon
- Versatile everyday carry for various tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, making fire kindling, cutting zip-ties, removing splinters or even defense against aggressive animals
- The New EDC - The Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. It proudly features all the key qualities of the Para Military 2 with a full-flat-ground CTS BD1N Steel Blade.
- Superior Quality - Machined from premium CTS BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel, the Para 3 offers superior balance, edge retention, and low-friction cutting performance.
- Pocket-Friendly - It features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into the FRN Handle. This reduces handle thickness and provides excellent support for the knife's Compression Lock.
- Reliable High Performance - The Para 3 traces its history all the way back 2004 to the introduction of the Para Military design. It offers the same proven reliability and cutting performance, but in a more compact, easy-to-carry design.
- Easy-to-Use Lock - Located in the spine of the handle, the Compression Lock's high-strength mechanism locks the blade securely open during use, yet allows it to be closed easily and safely with only one hand.