- Quality Crafted Knives And Tools For Every Task: Whether Saving Time, The Day, Or A Life, Gerber Delivers Professional-Grade Pocket Knives, Multitools, And Equipment. Hunting, Survival, Tactical, And Everyday Carry – A Gerber Blade Has You Covered.
- Loaded With Innovations: The Gerber Ultimate Survival Knife And Sheath Features A Half Serrated, Drop Point Blade Ideal For Edge Retention And Cutting Rope, A Stainless Steel Hammer Pommel, An Emergency Whistle, Sharpener, And Firestarter.
- Optimized For Your Survival: Durable Nylon Sheath Includes A Sharpener; Fire Starter Locks Into The Sheath And Striker Notch Is Incorporated On Back Of Blade For Emergency Fire Needs; Ergonomic Textured Rubber Handle Provides A Precise Non-Slip Grip.
- Built To Handle Any Task: Operate Like An Expert With The Partially Serrated Knife Specifically Designed To Address All Your Needs In The Wild. Whether Used To Explore, Work, Defend, Or Survive, Gerber Knives Tackle The Tasks Of Daily Life Head On.
- Overall Length: 8.19”, Overall Blade Length: 3.88", Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Blade Thickness: .125”, Grind: Full Flat, Drop Point Blade, Finish: Stone Washed
- Blade Steel: S35VN, 59-60 RC, Weight: 6 Oz (Knife),9 Oz (Knife, Sheath)
- Handle: 3D Contoured G10, Sheath: Ambidextrous Polymer Sheath, Clip Plate
- "Best In The Industry" No Questions Asked Lifetime Guarantee, Made In The USA
- Kershaw Knife Oil allows knives to function optimally by working to prevent corrosion and enabling the smoother operation of all moving parts; sub-micron technology conditions knives evenly
- Keep the small, accessible and portable bottle of Kershaw Knife Oil in a car, backpack, briefcase, boat, nightstand, tool box or yard shed to easily and conveniently care for any sharp blades
- The functional Kershaw Knife Oil can be used on all types of blades and for both outdoor and indoor tools, such as fishing and hunting knives, camping tools, garden implements and kitchen utensils
- Applied through the bottle’s drop dispenser, just one drop of Kershaw Knife Oil will lubricate stiff knife joints and pivots while keeping the blade sharp and protected while in storage
- Hunters, fishermen, farmers and handymen can keep the moving parts of sharp instruments pristine with Kershaw Knife Oil; keep a bottle handy for regular use whenever necessary