- 3.5-inch 8Cr14MoV stainless steel blade offers excellent edge retention and resistance to corrosion and wear
- Razor sharp single-bevel tanto blade finished with a sleek, non-reflective black-oxide blade coat for extra blade protection
- Excellent EDC companion for any knife enthusiast, like a backpacker, hunter, hiker, hobbyist, landscaper, contractor or wilderness guide
- Manually open blade with thumb disk or Emerson’s patented “wave shaped feature,” a favorite among military, rescue and law enforcement users
- Versatile cutting edge for opening packages, puncturing holes, cutting cordage, preparing kindling, cleaning small game and more
- Corrosion resistant, 3. 25-inch blade crafted with upgraded D2 Steel, a high carbon, high chromium tool steel that provides great edge retention and hardness
- Modified clip-point blade is ideal for delicate handiwork, opening packages, cleaning small game, aggressive animal defense and preparing kindling
- Manual blade opening with a thumb disk, Emerson’s patented “wave shaped feature” is a favorite feature among military, rescue and law enforcement
- Versatile pocket carry and ideal companion for wilderness guides, hunters, backpackers, landscapers and knife enthusiasts
- Reversible pocket clip for left- or right-handed carry. Overall length opened is 7. 75 inches, closed, 4. 5 inches. Weighs 5. 1 oz, a hefty weight.
- Designed by Emerson Knives and precision engineered by Kershaw for uncompromising function, fit and finish
- Weighing 5. 1 ounces, the CQC-6K leans toward the heavier end of most knives.
- Included components: G10 Handle