- The New EDC - The Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. It proudly features all the key qualities of the Para Military 2 with a full-flat-ground CTS BD1N Steel Blade.
- Superior Quality - Machined from premium CTS BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel, the Para 3 offers superior balance, edge retention, and low-friction cutting performance.
- Pocket-Friendly - It features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into the FRN Handle. This reduces handle thickness and provides excellent support for the knife's Compression Lock.
- Reliable High Performance - The Para 3 traces its history all the way back 2004 to the introduction of the Para Military design. It offers the same proven reliability and cutting performance, but in a more compact, easy-to-carry design.
- Easy-to-Use Lock - Located in the spine of the handle, the Compression Lock's high-strength mechanism locks the blade securely open during use, yet allows it to be closed easily and safely with only one hand.
- After the first shipment of the Ferrum Forge Falcon, there was one thing that could be improved, the pocket clip.
- Stronger Clips in 4 Colors: The result of multiple rounds of prototyping between Ferrum Forge and WE Knife, these updated clips are nearly 20-percent stronger than before
- Compatibility: In addition to the original gray bead-blasted finish, we’re offering them in three other colors so you can mix and match with your Falcons, Cruxes, Bucs, and Daos.
- Withstands 17% more force before deforming (70N vs 60N)
- Fits Ferrum Forge Falcon, Crux, Buc, and Dao (not Gent).