- 9” fixed blade made of 420J2 stainless steel is resistant to corrosion and includes an ABS sheath with belt holster for safe storage
- Soft textured, co-polymer rubber grip for a comfortable in-hand feel that won’t slip and neon-green accents for identifying in a marine environment
- Excellent knife for filleting larger fresh and salt-water fish alike, including tilapia, salmon, snapper, tuna, snapper, carp, eel, bass, catfish and cod
- Keep handy in boats, tackle boxes, trucks, backpacks, on belts or in the kitchen
- Softer blade steel is designed to bend without breaking, easily slicing through the body of a fish for the ideal fillet every time
- Sharp Stainless-Steel Blade： Crafted from German Stainless Steel G4116 with Teflon finish, the blade has ultra-sharp edge for easily peeling, filleting, slicing, cutting fish, chicken and other meats.
- Non-Slip Polymer Handle: Non-slip polymer made PP handle is ergonomically designed, comfortable to grip, which relieves wrist fatigue and prevents slipping, ensuring optimal maneuverability and which comparatively keeps the blade sharp.
- Bonus 2-Stage Grindstone: It features 2 stages: crossed carbide blades for quickly rejuvenating the edge and crossed ceramic rods for fine sharpening, retaining the knife’s sharpness for long-term use.
- Sleek Look: Blade length: 7inch/9inch(17.78cm/22.86cm), total length: 12.6inch/15inch(32cm/38cm). Black & white zebra-striped handle and white sheath exude a cool and lively sense.
- Perfect for Fresh or Saltwater: Fillet Knife stay sharper longer and are perfect for both fresh and saltwater fishing applications. Also great for filleting fish, boning meat and processing any food.