- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
- Bushcraft Fixed Blade: The M4 by LionSTEEL is designed as an all-around fixed blade knife for bushcrafting, wilderness survival, camping, outdoor cooking, and any other chores you can throw at it.
- EDC Friendly: Double Stitched leather sheath with snap enclosure ensures safe and convenient carry while looking sharp in your bag or on your belt. Lanyard hole in handle for paracord and bead additions.
- Ergonomic Handle: Wooden, Micarta, G10 options for personalized fit, the handles of the M4 can be used comfortably in both the forward and reverse grips, in left or right handed use. Like an Italian leather driving glove, they just fit your hand
- Thick M390 Blade: .159 inch blade thickness, 3.74 inch blade length provide a robust and formidable cutting surface that will stand up to constant and frequent use. M390 retains edge even against daily dicing use.
- Italian Craftsmanship: Made in Italy by world class knife makers, LoinSTEEL is the incomparable combination of harmony of forms and functionality of use. Highest quality components fit for specific use, hand assembled.
- 3.25” Crucible S35VN steel features excellent wear resistance, toughness and protection against chipping
- Carbon-fiber handle construction with a secure inset liner lock, reversible deep-carry pocketclip and stylish oversized pivot
- Optimal for tasks like cutting wire, prying materials, piercing hard plastics, preparing fire kindling, opening packages and animal defense
- Design is on ZT’s award winning 0777, a limited-run knife well-respected among blade aficionados.Blade Thickness: 0.121 inch
- Hard-use EDC for knife lovers everywhere such as outdoor enthusiasts, wilderness guides, active military, first responders, law enforcement, survivalists, hobbyists and more