- The everyday tactical blade for the job
- Smooth, one-handed assisted opening
- Easy-to-sharpen drop point blade
- 3.25 inch partially serrated blade with black titanium nitride coating for excellent corrosion resistance
- Accepts standard or contractor grade utility blade
- Liner lock safety
- Pocket clip doubles as money clip
- Overall length 4.1-Inch, closes length 2.4-Inch
- The Armbar Drive Multi-Tool can handle anything your pocket knife can with a one-hand opening fine edge blade, scissors,...
- The Armbar Drive features 8 tools, to handle the tasks beyond a simple pocket knife: Fine Edge Blade, Scissors, Awl, 2...
- The Armbar's 2.5" Inch Fine Edge Blade is held securly with a frame lock
- Tools are all stainless steel, and handle made of a textured anodized aluminum for a secure grip
- Textured anondized aluminum handle
- One-hand opening
- Overall Length: 7.32-Inch, Length Closed: 4.16-Inch, Length of Blade: 3.26-Inch, Weight: 2-3/5-Ounce
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Contractor-grade replaceable utility blade
- Deep finger grooves for secure fit
- Handle also doubles as pocket or money clip
- 5.1-inch open length, 2.3-inch blade length, 2.8-inch closed length, 2.5-ounce weight
- Features an ultra-tactile black G-10 composite handle
- Black oxide coating on the fine edge drop point blade offers low-profile corrosion resistance
- Deploy the blade easily with one-hand using the dual thumbstuds
- The blade is liner locking for safe use and safe storage
- The Gerber Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife features a 4 75 In partially serrated drop point blade ideal for edge...
- The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides a non-slip grip for comfortable precise handling
- The stainless steel pommel at the base of the handle can serve as a hammer
- A Ferrocerium Rod Fire Starter locks into the sheath and a striker notch is incorporated into back of the blade for...
Choosing Gerber Knives For Your Protection
Gerber Legendary Blades is a premier knife manufacturer of tools, knives, and other gear for the outdoors and homedefense headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Gerber is currently owned by Finnish sports goods company, Fiskars. Gerber first started out in 1939 with just one small cutter. Today they sell a variety of tools and gear designed to be used for everything from camping, fishing, hiking, security, hobbies, or everyday use. Any item sold under the Gerber brand is guaranteed to function properly and will stand up to abuse and the elements.
Gerber's most popular product line is the Gerber Tactical Knife. The knives are ergonomically designed, durable, lightweight, and extremely versatile. The Gerber Tactical knife series includes two blade styles: the M1 design, which has a traditional, open-shape, single blade; and the EDC knife, which features a drop point blade and a comfortable grip. There are four model numbers for the Gerber Tactical knives. All of the knives are made from high quality, military-grade Gerber blades.
The Gerber Multi-tool is another popular product line. These are designed for utility use and include a variety of different blades and handles for all of your multi-functioning needs. The Gerber Multi-tool includes a Leatherman style pocket clip, which allows you to easily and conveniently change your blade or handle. The handle also has a comfortably textured grip for optimum comfort and makes it easy to hold on to. The Gerber Multi-tool has been manufactured with a ten-year warranty making it one of the most durable and reliable survival knives on the market today.
Another very popular product line from Gerber consists of their survival knives. The Gerber brand name comprises of a number of different knife series that provide the tools needed for surviving in any situation. The Gerber Survivalist series comprises of tools designed for use in specific survival situations; the Gerber Dump Point series consists of seven different blade designs, including an optional thumbhole for added durability; the Gerber EDC series is made with professional grade, heavy duty blades that are also used by law enforcement; and the Gerber Folding Spool is designed to be carried quickly. These knives make excellent everyday additions to any home.
One of the most popular knives in the Gerber collection is the Gerber Folding Plus. This series comprises of five different blade styles, including a neutral style, a tanto blade, a folding blade with a gimmal opening, a tri-fold blade, and a scissor style blade. All of the knives in this series are made from professional grade, heavy duty blades. The Gerber Folding Plus is used for numerous different tasks including light duty work, such as food preparation and chopping vegetables, and more heavy duty tasks, including working with wood and other substances, heavy construction equipment tasks, and more. Some of the other tasks that the Gerber folding series is suitable for include climbing, demolition, bricklaying, landscaping, plumbing, and roofing.
All Gerber knives feature a durable, lightweight knife. The Gerber Survivalist series features a five inch drop point, which makes this one of the smallest folding knives on the market. Other Gerber knives feature a five inch fixed blade and a six inch tri-fold blade. Most of the Gerber survival knives feature a rubberized handle, which makes them easy to hold and comfortable to carry. Some models also feature a foldable feature, making them more compact when not in use.
Some of the Gerber knives include a multi-functional clip. The clip allows for the knife to be strapped on to clothing, or carried on a belt where it is accessible and convenient. Other knives feature a clip system that allows the blade to rotate out, but remains in the handle when not in use. The Gerber Portland Oregon knives are designed to work with a D-Lux, but most other models will work with most pocket knives.
With many different kinds of tools capable of being used in the outdoors, Gerber has created a line of products to suit just about every individual's need. The majority of their products can be used in a variety of situations, and are extremely durable and easy to sharpen. This is why so many outdoorsmen choose to carry a Gerber. Their reliability is unmatched by any other brand, and the blade is guaranteed for a lifetime. Without question, Gerber has become a household name among outdoormen, and their knives have been a mainstay in the industry for over 60 years.