- The MXN00810 is the new version on the popular MXN00800.
- High: 720 Lumens (2 hour run time), Medium: 360 Lumens, Low: 180 Lumens (10 hour run time)
- Charge time: 3 hours (via USB / Mirco-USB-C charging port)
- IP-64: dustproof + water resistant to rain
- Cree XHP50 20 watt LED bulb
- Spot to flood - magnifier beam distance up to 360 meters
- Aviation grade anodized aluminum housing
- IPX7 weather resistant rating
- High Visibility Yellow casing for easy identification.
- High: 720 lm, 2 h run time ✱ Medium: 360 lm, 4.5 h run time ✱ Low: 180 lm, 10 h run time
- Charge time: 3 hours
- LiPo battery recharges via USB-C charging port
- High Visibility Green casing for easy identification
- High: 720 lumens, Medium: 360 lumens, Low: 180 lumens
- water resistant, i.e., protection from rain, sprays and splashing of water in all directions. But not waterproof, do not...
- Built into the base of the handle is a standard camera 1/4"-20 tripod socket, which is the mounting point for the...
- POWERFUL SPOTLIGHT: Illuminate just about anything with this powerful and portable spotlight flashlight
- LIGHT POWER: 18 million candle power of light
- HALOGEN BULB: Features a Philips 130/100 watt H4 Halogen bulb with 2 levels of power adjustment
- DURABLE DESIGN: Durable rubberized construction to stand up to heavy use and the outdoors; Adjustable swivel stands so...
- 400 lumens
- Cree LED build
- Swivel head
- Super Bright 3 CREE XHP70.2 70 Watt LED.
- Tri-Mode Illumination: High/Low/S.O.S
- Bottom flood LED for close-range lighting or as a lantern
- Auto brightness reduction after 20 minutes
Cyclops Flashlight Review - Rechargeable Or Permanent?
Cyclops Flashlights are a great way to illuminate yourself in remote areas where there is no other way. You can use them for fishing, hiking, camping, hunting, boating, flying, and even as a security tool. These flashlights come in many different models so you can choose one that meets your needs.
Cyclops flashlights range from small, super-compact handhelds, to large, super-soft spotlights which can illuminate the whole night with just one battery. Check out the vast array of Cyclops rechargeable batteries - they are great for cyclists, campers, boaters, after dark hikers, mechanics, industrial Workers, and anyone else who wants to keep his or her hands free. There are rechargeable batteries for sale on most online flashlight retailers. Some websites offer free shipping too.
The first model in this series was a Christmas gift to my brother five years ago. He was using a pocket-sized AA battery operated unit and he really liked it. The thing about that unit, however, is that he had to continually buy replacement batteries because it would only powers up to a half or one-third. So he constantly had to carry a new pack of batteries around with him just to make sure he could use it until the next time he took a trip. He wasn't getting a good night's sleep, nor did he want to have to worry about getting back in the middle of the night to change a battery.
I decided to give my brother his very own "High Output LED Light" to use in his tent, cabin, or any location for that matter. I thought that this would be a great present because it was a small and light item, perfect for traveling and lightweight. He loves it now, however, because instead of having to carry around a bunch of heavy-duty rechargeable batteries, he can simply toss his Cyclops Flashlight into the car's hitch and go off for the night, fully charged. He can also use it as lighting for his tent during the summer, because it will light up the whole tent. He has enjoyed putting the light together since then.
Another great thing about this amazing product is that you don't have to use words when describing what it is that you're using it for. This is a great way to get your point across to someone without them even realizing it. You don't have to use words such as "flashlight" or "high voltage rechargeable batteries" when referring to your lighting products. I like that the Cyclops Flashlight comes with directions that are in both French and English. This helps people of all abilities use this wonderful product.
One thing that I really like about the Flashlight is that it charges itself. After charging it for two hours, it was ready for use. I didn't have to worry about it getting run down or losing its power quickly because it charges itself. Even if I ran out of power in the middle of the night, it was still ready to go. This is an excellent feature and one of the best features about the Cyc units.
It is also a good feature if you like to use a flashlight in the dark. Some flashlights don't have built in batteries, so you will have to either buy a battery yourself, or if you are like me, keep buying recharged batteries as the battery dies. These rechargeable batteries do not last as long as the rechargeable ones from the brand name Cyclops. If you travel a lot and use a flashlight a lot, this is definitely the way to go.
If you want a Cyclops Flashlight with a longer life than the one I have reviewed, you can get the Thor X10 million candle size which is a huge battery. It lasts about two hours. It takes just over three hours to recharge it. In my opinion these batteries are very good.