- Knife Type: Bull Cutter EDC Knife
- Handle Material: Dollar Sheet
- Overall Length: 8" (Approx) , Blade Length: 4" (Approx.), Blade Thickness: 4 mm (Approx.),
- Usage: Ideal for beginner and professional hunters, knife lovers and knife makers etc.,
- sport type: Football
- Dallas Cowboys
- Officially licensed
- 430 stainless steel blades
- NRS Cowtown Ranch Knife Series
- Includes Hermann Oak Leather Sheath
- NRS CCKPS
- Includes 4 heavy-duty steakhouse quality steak knives
- Custom team printed artwork on both sides of knives
- 450 stainless steel serrated blades
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle with double riveted design
- Overall length : 6"
- Blade length : 3-1/4", Blade thickness : 3/16"
- Sheath: Cowhide - Horizontal/cross-draw/Cowboy-style. Snug fit!
- Additional features : Lanyard hole, extra fiber liner padding for shock absorption.
- COMPLETE SET: This heavy-duty pocket multi tool set includes a small blade, screwdriver, nail file, scissors, toothpick,...
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, rust, stain and fingerprint proof
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Features custom team printed artwork which is a great way to showcase your team spirit all year...
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact size, convenient to have on hand when it's time to work on those DIY projects or to take...
- Handmade Damascus Steel Bull cutter Knife Overall Length: 8 Inch, Handle Length: 4 Inch, Blade Length: 4 Inch
- Handle Material: PAKKA WOOD . Includes a hand stitched custom full-grain Pancake leather sheath
- The blade is Made By 1095/15N20 ALLOY STEELS (176 true Layers) Hand forged to Beautiful Pattern. Blade in line to...
- Hardness of the blade of this knife is HRC 58-60 in the lab & been hand sharpened to a Sharp Edge.
Cowboy Knife Set - Choosing The Best One
Choosing a new cowboy knife is often times a challenge for the everyday gun owner. There are many choices to make when it comes to choosing a blade. From fixed blade cowboy knives to fixed blade knives and even folding knife blades, there are all the knife choices you should consider. Select a quality knife that you know will meet your needs and requirements for camping, hunting and functional utility use. Select a great cowboy knife today so you can always be ready for whatever trouble is ahead.
Choosing a fixed blade cowboy knife is an easy task to do. The most obvious consideration would be the size of your hand, since a large fixed blade will make a bigger target and you may get cut. Size of the weapon also dictates whether to choose a sheath or not. If you plan on moving around and carrying your weapon in wet environments (such as an outdoor campfire) a sheath may be the best choice.
One of the most famous styles of knives is the one with a folding blade. These types of knives come in a variety of styles, such as a traditional utility knife, gut hook and many others. You can choose a traditional plain style, a patterned design, or even a reverse tanto. Leather sheaths for these types of knives are readily available at most sporting goods stores.
Some people prefer to buy a leather sheath for their knives even if they prefer the smaller fixed blade style. There are benefits to owning both. First, if you lose your sheath you are not responsible for any injuries associated with the use of our knives. Second, you have a backup of your knife should your primary one get lost or damaged.
Cowboy knife sheaths come in two basic varieties. First are the full length ones that wrap around the waist. These are typically made out of heavy duty leather and feature a full size blade. They are often adjustable to accommodate belts and other accessories.
The second type of sheath set is the traditional waist length. These are made out of lighter grade leather and do not wrap all the way to the hip. This is good if you want to conceal your weapon but don't want it getting in the way when you are running. You can also choose from a number of belt buckle mounting options to keep your belt buckle close by.
The handle of your knife can also be an important feature when choosing a sheath for your knife. For safety purposes, it is best to go with a knife that has a fixed handle. A removable handle is one that is equipped with an ergonomic rubberized grip. This will give you more control and comfort while you are using your knife.
In summary, you should consider all these features when purchasing a custom made, durable leather sheath for your cowboy knife. The sheath should offer good concealment and also contain a sharp blade. A durable sheath will also last longer because of the durability of the material used. And finally, it is wise to purchase a knife that comes with a warranty.
Cowboy knife sets come in different sizes, styles, shapes and brands. A basic guide to help you choose one from such a set is to know the basic uses of each one. The main purpose of utility knives is to cut, skin, and prepare food. If you only use it once or twice a year for this job, then it's most likely a single-edged blade or a simple one with a flat grind and straight edges.
However, if you need to prepare a steak on a regular basis for eating, then a steak knife with a double-bladed edge and a strong tip is a better option. A single-edged blade is more for cutting and skinning animals while a double-edged blade is intended to slash and shred on any kind of meat or vegetable. You can also find a variety of folding sheaths to keep your blade safer while keeping your knife ready to use.
The best way to go about purchasing a steak knife set is to browse through many options. When making your selection, pay attention to the quality and features of the different knives available. Pay particular attention to the materials used for the handle and the sheath. It would be a good idea to compare the prices from different websites or brands to get the best deal.