- Overall length : 6"
- Blade length : 3-1/4", Blade thickness : 3/16"
- Sheath: Cowhide - Horizontal/cross-draw/Cowboy-style. Snug fit!
- Additional features : Lanyard hole, extra fiber liner padding for shock absorption.
- Important: Please ensure this sheath will fit ALL dimensions of your knife before purchasing:
- Fits a tracker style blade up to 5 inches long, up to 2.1" wide (2.125" wide blades are a tight fit). Fits up to 0.75"...
- Sheath is 8 inches in total outside length, 2" wide at opening.
- 1/8" thick genuine cow leather. Belt loop on back fits up to 1 1/2" width belt. This is a right-handed-draw sheath when...
- 440C stainless steel blade
- Jigged brown bone handle
- Includes Kydex sheath and belt adapter
- Blade length: 2-7/8 in. Overall length: 6-3/8 in. Weight: 5 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 7.25 inches in overall length with a 4-inch handle. 3.25 inches in blade length, 1-inch width and 3mm...
- STRONG: Made with premium quality stainless steel this hunting knife blade is sure to stay sharp after extended use and...
- RELIABLE: This skinning knife comes with a reliable, natural wooden handle with brass rivets for a secure blade and is...
- STYLE: Traditional short skinner with a drop-point silver blade and red wooden handle along with a hand stitched,...
- IMAGINE YOUR KNIFE ALWAYS COMFORTABLY AND SAFELY AT YOUR SIDE WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Fits Fixed Blade knives up to about 4" long and 1"wide blade. Sheath is 5-3/4" deep
- Slides easily on a standard 1 1/2" belt, wear on right hip with tooling showing outward.
- Canted Cross draw angle for your comfort
- 🎖️ TOP GRAIN leather knife sheath is handmade using PREMIUM, HARD cow-hide or buffalo-hide leather. The sides of...
- ✔️ CROSS DRAW knife sheath is designed to be worn to the sides of the belt. CROSSDRAW style use offers a more...
- ✔️ BREATHING - DURABLE TOP GRAIN leather knife sheaths are best for a knife holster belt knife holder as folding...
- 💡 Length of this leather knife sheath is 5.5" and total width is 6.5" 💡 Designed to fit max 5 inch long folding...
- Handmade Damascus Steel Knife made for Hunting, Camping and other Outdoor Activities.
- Razor Sharp and Durable Edge for Rough and Tough Use with Hardness of 58 - 60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- It Measures Overall Length 9" _ Blade Length 4.8" and Handle Length 4.2" that Gives Perfect Grip in Hand.
- Handle is made with Olive Wood and a Genuine Leather Sheath is Added to Hold This Knife on a Belt.
Cowboy Cross Draw Knife Sheath - Keep Your Cowboy Safe
Cowboy Cross Draw Knife Sheaths are an excellent option for those who enjoy hunting large game. A large knife in a leather cross draw sheath tends to be easier and faster to access than a smaller knife in a leather sheath. This makes cowboy cross draw knife sheaths very popular among sportmen, ranchers, or anybody who leads a more active lifestyle. They are also an excellent choice for hunters of large game or for anyone who is looking to protect their knife at all times.
Even though they are made out of leather, these sheaths are incredibly durable. Many come with a lifetime warranty, which means that they will last you a lifetime! This warranty is provided with the knife itself, but it can also be added to other products. Most manufacturers will provide lifetime warranties for their products, so you will have peace of mind when you purchase a Leather Cowboy Cross Draw Knife Sheath.
A leather cross draw knife sheath should not only be used while in the field, but also while on extended trips. They make a great addition to any drawer, especially one with many tools and gadgets. It is important to note that the sheath should be used in conjunction with its attached lanyard. The lanyard should have a security clasp so as to prevent your knife from slipping from your hand. If a zipper is attached to the lanyard then this will help prevent accidental releases of the knife. The zipper will be secured by Velcro, so it will keep your item safe and secure.
Some people are scared of writing or typing on a computer or even just a paper pad because of the fear of germs. This is simply not true. Leather comes in many different types and sizes, and you will have no problem writing or typing on it. You should use a good quality leather writing pad if at all possible, and also a quality cowboy knife with a good boker blade. Using the best writing utensil will help to prevent the spread of germs.
Cowboy Cross Draw Knife Sheath makes it easy to carry your gear in style. It has a sturdy metal body with a full length knife attached along with a leather sheath attached. Many people prefer this over a traditional holster because the sheath stays out of the way and is not an extension of the main body. This also prevents your clothes from being scratched or torn during game time.
When you are planning your next hunting trip and are looking for something to take with you, consider purchasing the Cowboy Cross Draw Knife Sheath. It is comfortable, durable, and discreet, not to mention very fast to put on and take off. It can be used for anything that you might need to use your knife for, whether its for a quick snack or for the daily task you perform each day.
This will be the best piece of equipment you could own if you plan on going on an overnight hunt or going on a two-week camping trip. It is perfect for any use because it is so handy, it does not weigh down your bag, and it is very durable. It is made out of high quality cowhide leather and has a full length single edged blade. Many people carry this with them for the convenience of being able to use the knife without removing it. If you travel often and always have your equipment with you, this is the item you want.
The great features of the cowboy cross draw sheath include the fact that it does not weigh too much, it is very portable, and most importantly, you do not have to remove the knife while you are using it. You can quickly and easily access your personal possessions when you need to without having to worry about losing your equipment. When you go on your camping trip or hunting trip, you will be glad that you took this with you. You will also have a great comfort knowing that you know how to properly use your knife and is ready for anything.