- Classic spear is cold forged out of medium carbon SK-5 steel
- Heat treated to a spring temper
- Flexes under stress rather than breaking
- Comes complete with heavyweight American Ash shaft and a sturdy Secure-Ex Sheath
- Overall length: 7 Ft.
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Handle: U.S. made hickory
- Head length: 18 inch
- Steel: 1055 carbon
- Overall length: 83 inch
- Type: Spear
- Modern cold forging - a process pioneered by Cold Steel
- Made from SK-5 medium carbon steel
- Heat treated and drawn to a tough spring temper, and designed to flex or bend under impact forces rather than breaking...
- Choice of two different premium American Ash shafts, and comes complete with a durable Secure-Ex Sheath
- Made in three pieces, it consists of a long steel socket, shaft, and head that are welded together into a conjoined...
- Sturdy enough for throwing and thrusting and will take down any game in North America
- Deeply curved and hand polished 1060 steel blades terminate in a long “iris leaf” point for maximum cutting...
- Fully sharpened SK-5 steel blade; Includes a durable Secure-Ex Sheath
- The spontoon is a scaled down polearm or winged spear that often served as a substitute for a rifle or musket in...
- Blade is 10.5 inches long and 4mm thick with 3.5-inch wings on either side
- Designed primarily for thrusting its also capable of delivering cuts and slashes while its sharpened wings provide...
- Mounted on a stout ash wood pole with a decorative 3 ring socket its appropriate for any Colonial reenacting and makes a...
- The Lance Point was (as its name suggests) a formidable tool when used from horseback. Historically it was used by...
- Steel: 1055 Carbon - The carbon content and lean alloy of this shallow hardening steel make this a very sturdy material...
- Hunting Knives
- Type: Spear
What Are Some Uses For A Cold Steel Spear?
Cold Steel Spear is a company based out of New York that creates hand forged knives. The name Cold Steel is taken from the metal's tendency to expand into a cold metal when it has been cut. This process makes the knives stronger and more durable. Because of this, each knife blade is made by a separate machine.
Each individual machine for a Cold Steel Spear knife is specifically designed to create a distinct design. Cold Steel also makes their own spearheads to go along with each brand. The way that these knives are made ensures that every spearhead will be able to work properly. The way that they are made is unique, and no two knives are alike. Each model is designed to work with specific tools.
The company is known for making some of the best knives in the world. With so many different options, it is important to choose the right one for you. A Cold Steel boar spear head is one of the best knives you will find. To make sure that you get a quality product, you must choose righteousness with a product like this. This way you know that you will not have any problems with your purchase in the future.
The Black Boar Spear is the main product from Cold Steel that people typically choose. It has a stainless steel blade and a butt plate. The design is similar to that of the previous knives. The major difference is that the handles are larger than other models of cold steel knives and have a black rhino pattern. This pattern makes them easier to recognize.
Two models that are available from Cold Steel in the future are the Stainless Steel Juniper and the Stainless Steel Scorpio. The Juniper is a smaller model that is five inches long. It is made for light use and comes in a black anodized aluminum frame. It is able to handle light objects and the butt plate is very durable. The Scorpion is the larger of the two and is seven inches long.
One of the features that make Cold Steel Spear so great is the fact that they can be used for many different things. They were designed for personal defense by the military. You can choose a spear based on your needs and they can be used for hunting, fishing, self-defense and even as a collectors' item. In fact, a lot of people collect the ones that were used by the armed forces.
If you want something a little more functional, you can go with a cold steel Juniper for your personal needs. There is also a double-bladed spear that is made for fishing purposes. This is called the J-Stream and it is also a very strong spear. This is not a name that anyone would associate with a recreational product, but this is exactly what happened with the Cold Steel brand. The name came about when a guy had trouble choosing a name for his new product line and he decided to call it the J-stream because it sounded cool and went well with the fishing theme he had going on at the time.
The best part about this brand is how they are built and their quality. Many of the spearheads have a thumb hole so that the point can be inserted into a fishing or self defense pouch, which will allow the point to lock into place. The butt plate has been reinforced and will not break off easily. These are just some of the reasons that people love these particular products and recommend them highly to everyone who has a need for an affordable personal defense weapon.