- Impervious to the elements
- Made of the heaviest grade Polypropylene available
- Duplicate their real counterparts in length, size and feel
- Package length: 4.1 cm
- Package width: 9.4 cm
- Package height: 39.6 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
- United Cutlery
- COMBAT COMMANDER GLADIATOR SWORD
- United Cutlery COMBAT COMMANDER GLADIATOR SWORD Sword
- Overall length: 24-Inch
- The Ultimate No-Joke Knife: The Meridius Dual Edge Sword comes sharp out of the package, ready for adventure and perfect...
- 18" Double Edge Blade: The 420 stainless steel blade features a black oxide finish to protect against the elements and...
- 7" Sword Hilt: A nylon-reinforced molded handle is grooved for precision and control while slicing and dicing.
- Multiple Carry Options: A 1680D military grade ballistic nylon sheath and lanyard hole provide a variety of carry...
- Bishop, M.C. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 11/22/2016 (Publication Date) - Osprey Publishing (Publisher)
- There are few swords that are more versatile or effective than the “Bastard” or “Hand-and-a-Half Sword” It’s...
- Steel: 1060 Carbon - Is a high-carbon, cold rolled steel containing approximately 0. 50% carbon that can be hardened by...
- Leather / Wood Scabbard with Steel Fittings. Leather Wrapped Handle.
- Overall Length: 45.5"
- Medieval Warrior Roman Gladius Sword.
- 30.5" Overall Length.
- 22.5" Razor Sharp Blade.
- Solid Wood Handle, Guard & Pommel.
Review of Cold Steel Gladius Knives
Cold Steel Gladius Knives has long been the most popular choice of knife in the culinary world. The company was started in 1937 by Richard C. Laramy. He wanted to design and manufacture high quality knives that would stand the test of time and would be durable enough for any job site. His goal was to provide people with the best in cutting, security and reliability.
Today the company still produces high quality knives and will last for many years to come. The company has continued to find innovative ways to produce their products while staying up-to-date on safety and manufacturing standards. They take pride in making sure that the people who handle their knives take proper care and are trained properly.
Cold Steel is proud to offer two knife lines - The Gladius and the Galapagos. The company has a full stock of the best knives around. They have a full roster of different sizes and blades that fit every pocketbook. Every single knife is unique, and has its own unique story to tell. The company also offers customization services for those who have certain requirements.
The main styles that you'll find are the following: Groomsmen, Sickle, Trademark, Compact, and the Utility. These are divided into the best sellers depending on your needs. All of the above knives can also be classified as military knives. There are plenty of military grade knives around and they make great everyday cutlery. In addition to pocket knives, these knives can be converted to a number of other uses.
A utility knife is made for the person who needs a basic utility knife. These are great for quick jobs and general household chores. The best brands from this line include Ridgeline, Buck's Knives, and Kershaw. These knives are generally affordable and reliable. If you want a more powerful knife, then you can purchase one of the best models from Kershaw.
The Groomer is one of the best knives on the market. It has a traditional curved design that fits snuggly when in use. The blade is also textured and is perfect for trimming grass or trimming firewood. This makes it easier to do multiple tasks with it. This style also has a replaceable blade so it's easy to keep your old set up until you need it again.
Sickle is another of the line. Sickle is a smaller version of the utility knife. Instead of having a large blade like a chef's knife, Sickle has a flat edge with a tip that is much smaller. You can use these knives for everything from opening cans to removing meat from a bird. These knives are popular for camping trips because they are so small and light.
Trademark is one of the best brands on the market. The design of their knives is classic and handsome. They feature an onion pattern that is perfect for carving. However, the best part is the handle which is springy and comfortable. This knife was designed by a professional chefs so it is definitely one of the best you can get.
Grit that is used for the construction of a knife will last longer if it is made out of a good quality metal. Cold steel is a great material to use for this purpose. It has been around the longest and has been the best for high end knives for many years. It is not brittle or soft unlike many other metals.
If you have never cut a fish with a knife before you should try it. It is very fast and provides a great deal of control. The edges stay sharp for a long time. Some other materials would wear down quickly such as carbon Kevlar or carbon fiber. This material is not strong enough to hold an edge against a hard object.
You should always test the knife before using it on your next meal. The blade should slide easily and be relatively smooth. If it is not you could be in for a bad surprise. Dull knives are dangerous because they can slice through skin or cut an easy way into a wound. A dull knife is also more likely to fail to chop through the thickest part of meat.
If you are looking for a great gift for a chef you may want to consider these knives. They are perfect for all kitchens and are easily affordable. A set of these knives can last a lifetime. They are strong, durable, and versatile. If you are looking for a knife that will provide reliability and performance at an affordable price check out the Grit that Steel.