- A RELIABLE CUTTING TOOL - Be prepared for any slicing or cutting tasks wherever you are. This folding knife features a...
- FEELS GREAT IN YOUR HANDS - Handling this edc knife is an absolute joy. This lockback pocket utility knife is fitted...
- FITS NICELY IN YOUR POCKET - The last thing you need is a knife that weighs you down. This lightweight pocket knife with...
- WITHSTANDS THE ELEMENTS - Choose a folding utility knife that is as tough as the wilderness. The blade of this knife is...
- Lightweight open frame perfect for everyday carry
- Easy to clean, carry, and open
- Frame lock holds blade open and safely closes
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Spring Assisted Knife
- 3. 75" Inches 3Cr13 Steel Blade
- Embossed Printed Blade
- 5. 25" Aluminum Handle, Embossed Printed
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been...
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and...
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for...
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any...
- Blades: Stainless Steel Clip And Spey
- Length Closed: 4 1/8 Inches
- Great everyday pocket knife for projects around the house, the outdoors, and hunting
- Made In Bradford, PA. USA
- Dimensions: 7.1 inch (18 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.9 cm) and a weight of 3.5 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV Black Oxide High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, aluminum handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, finger flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs making it...
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock
- ALBATROSS Cool EDC Outdoor Tactical Survival Camping Folding Pocket knife
- Spring assisted pocket knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- 440 stainless steel,Sharp and reliable; 2.7-inch blade length; 3.8-inch closed length; 6.5-inch total length
- A pocket clip for easy and safe carry; includes Seatbelt Cutter and glass breaker,weight only 4.8 OZ
How to Tell If Cheap Pocket Knives Are Quality
The best way to find a quality knife is by reading a quality Cheap Pocket Knives Buyers Guide. In this guide you will find what to look for, what to avoid, and most importantly, how to save money on your pocket knife purchases. Pocket knives are indispensable tools for your everyday life. While there are many different brands, there are only a handful of reliable knife makers in the world.
If you do not know what to look for, you can always go to a knife maker's store or call their customer service line to ask questions. They have the experience necessary to help you choose the right knife based on your needs and specifications. However, if you're shopping online you cannot ask for an immediate reply. This is why it is important to get a quality Cheap Pocket Knives Buyers Guide before heading out to the store.
First, make sure you look at the overall quality of the knife. Most Cheap Pocket Knives are not made of high quality steel. These Cheap Pocket Knives are usually cheaply made from inferior steel that was not well seasoned or prepared. While Cheap Pocket Knives are not that expensive, the price of a quality knife definitely adds up. It is worth spending a few more dollars to get a good knife rather than save a few cents by purchasing a Cheap Knife that does not work properly.
The next thing you want to check is the manufacturing process. Most pocket knives are made in overseas factories, which put their knives through harsh factory conditions that sometimes ruin the edges. When Cheap Pocket Knives are made overseas, they may not get as much attention as American-made knives do. But the quality of the steel is just as good, if not better, because the knives are not made under the same conditions. Look for an American-made knife that uses heat-treating treatments and other methods to protect the steel from environmental abuse.
The style of the knife is also important. You want to find a pocket knife that has a good blade steel that is strong and has good edge management. You may be able to find one cheaper that uses lower quality steel, but that won't last as long. You also want a blade with a solid handle that can take a beating and stay sharp.
A Good Pocket Knife must have a comfortable grip. There should be enough room to hold the blade close to the handle and still move it around without your having to stretch or otherwise work it. It is important that you feel comfortable holding the knife in your hand, even though the blade is not really visible. Many cheap Pocket knives have only a small amount of steel in the handle, making it difficult to hold onto.
Check the quality of the lock if it is included. Some Cheap Pocket Knives will lock with a cheap plastic key or some other less durable piece of metal. These are not very reliable because the lock may get broken or the blade might not be strong enough to cut through your skin. A quality knife will include a strong, fully stainless steel lock.
If you are looking for a good pocket knife, then you don't have to look too far. Just keep these things in mind and you should end up with a reliable knife that you can use time again. It might cost a little bit more, but you will be able to tell it's a high quality knife from a mile away.