- Decking tool for one-person straightening of deck boards
- 24-inch handle closes 2-inch gaps; joins tongue and groove; can push or pull
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Custom size or adjustable size grippers available from manufacturer
- Adjustable gripper adjusts from 1.5" To 3.5"
- Item Package Dimension: 26.0" L x 4.5" W x 1.5" H
- Item Package Weight: 5.0 lb
- Model Number: BW90-11
- Product type :TOOLS
- Package dimensions :13.462 cm L x24.892 cm W x8.636 cm H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :2.739991lbs
- Product Type :Tools
- Package Dimensions :11.68 Cm L X5.84 Cm W X5.59 Cm H
- Package Quantity :1
- Package Weight :0.274272Lbs
- For use with Cepco BW1000 BoWrench
- Tongue and groove cam
- 1x cam fits tongue thicknesses up to 5/16-inch
- Great for 1x and plywood tongues
- 🥂【High-quality & Ease Of Use】 Each element of our set is made of high-quality materials due to its simple and...
- 🥂【Durable Material Of The Gift】: Made of heavy-duty zinc alloy with bronze-plated grips , metal gears& a...
- 🥂【Safe And Easy To Use】: Easy operation and dependable cork removal Cork comes out of the wine bottle in one...
- 🥂【Easy To Operate】: It's classic straight-up performance mechanism ensures a quick opening of your favorite...
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
A Practical Tool For Everyone
It is surprising to many people that the better bowrench comes as a package of 11 different wrenches. That's more than double the number of wrenches available in other manufacturers, and in addition, it shows just how far advanced this company is. The new BoWrench comes with an impressive display panel. It includes information about the wrench, its features, and its benefits. On the front of the panel there is a list of what each wrench does and where it is located. The bottom of the panel includes specifications and how much each wrench weighs.
At the very top of the wrench there is a dial which is used to change the working position for each wrench. To change the working position, all you have to do is turn the knob clockwise. This changes the working angle of the wrench to 270 degrees. You can adjust the height of the wrench to make sure that it is at the correct height according to your working position.
The other major feature that the BoWrench comes with is the metric sizing system. If you need something that accurately measures both imperial and metric measurements, then the BoWrench is a great choice for you. This means that you will not have to guess which numbers are which, and instead you will know exactly how long something is or how wide something is before you need to use it. This is a very practical tool for many needs.
Another wonderful feature of the BoWrench is that it comes with a patented push button lock mechanism. The lock allows for only two keys to be placed on the wrench. Two keys can be stored on a key ring so that the person who has it cannot be tampering with it. The mechanism works by a touch sensor that detects if you try to unscrew the bolt, and when you do the button locks on the mechanism. This makes it very difficult for anyone to open it with force since there is no key to break it open.
The wrench itself is designed in a very unique and ergonomic form. The patented push button lock prevents the wrench from being opened easily with a thumb or finger. This is a great feature for women, because the more fingers you have to hold onto while trying to unscrew the bolt, the more likely you are to trip over it and lose your grip. Also, having the wrench be unbreakable makes it much safer for working with any hex key and less likely to accidentally break the nut on the bolt.
The most innovative feature of the BoWrench is the patented quick change clip system. All the standard hex drivers that come with the BoWrench have a clip that you can screw on and off. With the new BoWrench, all you have to do is put the quick change clip on, use the supplied locking mechanism to lock it in place, and you're done. So, instead of the standard locking mechanism, this model uses an arbor clip, which makes it just as easy to change the clips as the standard bolts.
The BoWrench also has been developed especially for the use of e-models. It comes standard with an arbor clip that is designed to accept both metric keys and standard size hex keys, which means that you never have to go back to the store or the manual for another pair of keys again. This is a very practical tool for anybody that works with locks, whether they are for house, cars, or even airplanes. It's much easier to keep track of your inventory than if you had to keep refilling the same key hole every time, especially if you have several sets of keys or several sets of inventory.
Finally, the patented push button technology that makes this possible has been patented. All that's required is that you apply pressure to the button, release it, and watch the Wrench open and close quickly and easily. All of these features make the BoWrench ideal for many different situations. For those who need a fast and easy way to open and close the wrench, the patented push button system is clearly the best choice. If you're working on a complicated project that requires you to deal with many different fittings, you should definitely look into the BoWrench.